Anfibio leather is full grain leather that has been carefully treated to be totally waterproof.
Benefits of Anfibio leather boots:
- Total waterproof
- Outstanding quality
- Ideal for winter weather
- Stain resistant
Once you go Anfibio leather you won’t go back!
Caring for Anfibio Leather Boots
This type of leather has been carefully treated to be made 100% waterproof. Cleaning and looking after such leather is different to traditional leather boots. Incorrect cleaning may destroy the waterproofing treatment of the leather.
Please follow these simple steps to maintain the magic of anfibio leather:
- Use a soft cloth to remove soil and dirt from the boots after every use
- Use a damp cloth to remove heavier or more stubborn soils. Make sure to dry off the leather with a soft dry cloth.
- Allow all anfibio leather boots to dry naturally. Do not place your boots near any heat source such as a fire or radiator, as this may crack the leather
- If your Anfibio leather boots are wet on the inside, then remove insoles and laces to speed up drying time.
- For reversed anfibio leather, use a suede brush to remove stubborn stains and soil.
Do not use any leather products on Anfibio leather boots unless the treatments has been specifically designed for this type of leather
Leather treatments will ‘spoil’ the waterproofness of the leather