Find below a list of frequently asked questions about Antler Dog Chews:
1. What are Antler Dog Chews?
Antler dog chews are cut from naturally shed, year fresh, deer antlers, all sourced from healthy free ranging deer.
Antlers can be found on more than sixty kinds of deer, including moose, reindeer, caribou and elk.
2. Why should I give my dogs these Antler Dog Chews?
There are many benefits for you, such as:
- they are odourless to humans
- they are not messy as they don’t break up or splinter
- keeps your dog occupied for a very long time
- you are giving your dog a healthy chew
3. Why are these Antler Dog Chews good for my dog?
Antler dog chews are packed tight with tasty minerals and nutrients, including Ash, Protein, Fibre, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Iron, Sodium and Potassium, Collagen, Lipids, Glucosamine
4. Why are all these minerals good for my dog?
Collagen – improves elasticity in their joints, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and skin. They also strengthens dog’s hair, bones, nails and teeth
Lipids – provides energy and it is essential for your dogs growth and development
Glucosamine – reduces possibility of arthritis as it helps with joints and tissue growth
Calcium and phosphorous – strengthens bones and teeth
Iron – essential for healthy blood cells
Potassium – good for nerve and muscle function
Magnesium – helps in storing and releasing energy